Tuesday, June 10, 2008

College Choir Tour 2002: Scandinavia!

DAY ONE: Monday, May 20th. Minneapolis.

1. Chris Taylor: "You can order Russian e-mail brides."
Shaun Thompson: "There's e-mail brides now? Do I get a discount if I order two?"
Chris: "Only if you're from Utah."

2. (Maria is wearing her money pouch under her shirt)
"They have to get me in bed before they can take my money!" -Maria Wilson

DAY TWO: Tuesday, May 21st. Reykjavik & Stockholm.

3. (after getting up a few times to use the water closet on the plane)
"I'm pissed at my bladder!" -Josh Pratt

4. Sussanah Reinke: "It smells like chocolate."
Josh Pratt: "I farted."

5. Ann Newton: "Who farted?"
(we're on the plane. a few minutes later we're watching the safety video, which shows the air masks fall down from the ceiling)
"We could have used THOSE a few minutes ago!" -Annie

6. (after studying the sheet that shows the exchange rate from kroner to dollars)
"Oh I get it! This is the kroner, and this is what it is in money." -Carol Eikum

7. (as we drive through the 2 mile tunnel) "Good thing I'm not playing the hold your breath game!" -Hillary Koehler

8. (we're talking like the part Calvin played, Lucien P. Smith, from "Boys Next Door")
Ryan Lang: "Karin, you just turned black (from the shadows)."
Karin: "Black like Calvin?"

9. "Did you see the radio station back there? It's call letters were KFUK!" -Aaron White

10. (after talking about witnessing the guy in the park that day)
"Boys seem to always unzip their pants for me." -Tahran Helmberger

11. Lisa Halve: "I'll remember your name because I'll call you Steven Tyler."
Tyler Emmert: "And I'll remember yours because I'll call you Lisa Marie Presley."
Lisa: "You look like Steven Tyler. Do you have leopard pajamas?"
Tyler: "I can if you want me to."

DAY THREE: Wednesday, May 22nd. Stockholm

12. Jon Simpson: "Who is that? Is he married? Did he come without his wife and kids?"
Mr. Sawyer: "That's Dr. Helseth. No, he's not married."
Karin: "He's 75% Norwegian."
Mr. Sawyer: "And 100% available."

13. "We should call Dr. Helseth 'Give 'em.' Paul Give 'em Helseth." -Mr. Sawyer

14. (at the Vasa museum) "VASA!" (like the wassup commericials) -Mr. Sawyer

15. (while purchasing items in the gift shop with Swedish kroner) "Ya know they say Frank Sinatra's quite a kroner." -Seth Doran

16. "This candy bar says PLOPP on it. Why do they tell you how it comes out of you?" -Josh Pratt

17. "I've seen the pasta" -various.

18. (Heidi is holding her camera)
Heidi Wachter: "I'm on my third roll!"
Josh Pratt: "You're gonna get fat if you keep eating those."

19. Krista Stocks: "Did Carol Eikum cut her hair?"
Hannah Nelson: "Shorter."

20. "You altos are the support panty hose of the choir and we basses are the gut that you have to hold in." -Jon Henderson

21. "This church was built before sound." -Mr. Sawyer

22. (While watching a video on tv at the Hardrock Cafe)
"well, his producer didn't make him look very good...I guess I can make it." -Laura Tanberg

23. (We're on the bus and a bunch of people are singing show tunes and other oversung songs) "I feel like I'm listening to a remix album with 30 tracks on it, and the problem is...there's no stop button! Eject! Eject!" -Seth Doran

24. Maria Wilson: "Don't walk in front of the taxi!"
Jill Wohlgemuth: "My life goal was to get hit by a Swedish taxi...darn! I missed my chance!"

DAY FOUR: Thursday, May 23rd. Stockholm, Uppsala, Leksand, Tallborg, & Rattvik.

25. (Bethany tells the Noelle kissing story).
"We have a new queen of the hos." -Lucas Kavlie

26. Lucas Kavlie: "How did he react?"
Noelle Nus: "He just grinned and I said 'tack.'"
Mr. Sawyer: "And he couldn't."

27. Erin Black: "Whoever that girl in the bikin is (on the billboards), she's making a lot of money cuz I see her everywhere."
Lucas Kavlie: "Her name is Britney Spearska."

28. "My anal retentiveness is coming out." - Erin Black

29. Lucas Kavlie: "Hey look at those! Have you ever seen purple tulips?"
Ryan Lang: "I wanna take a picture! Too bad I only have black and white film..."

30. (it's time to get on the busses)
"All right, everybody, let's get loaded!" -Mr. Sawyer

31. Sean Hallowell: "They're over there."
Josh Pratt: "What's over there?"
Sean: "(in a totally mistaken accent) "Ze buse." (talking about the bus)

32. "What's a German Sheperd doing in Sweden?" -Brian Haase

33. Shaun Thompson: "Is it rude to Swiss people to climb trees?"
Ryan Lang: "Perhaps if you were in Switzerland you could ask them."
(Shaun meant to say Swedes....)

34. "Why in Sweden do they have roofs on all the houses?" -Josh Pratt (he meant to ask why they had ladders on all the roofs)

35. "So if I have a secret pal, does that person have me as a secret pal, too? -Carsten Christensen

36. "Where are Swiss Army knives from?" -Sussanah Reinke

37. "Do you know that every Swedish word translates to 'chicken'?" -Seth Doran

38. "Here's Shaun's wisdom for the day: You can not have an answer without a question." -Shaun Thompson

39. (after performing at a reception for us) "The thing about conducting this choir is you don't need any skill." -Heidi Sogge

40. While looking at the wilted dandelion that Wade Schroeder picked for Tovar he commented that her "tree of life" was "lopped."

41. old Swedish woman: "Where are you from?"
Sussanah Reinke: "I'm from Wisconsin....in America!"

42. Amber Doran: "Do you like Britney Spears?"
hotel front desk clerk: "I think it's so amazing that she can make so much money with nothing."

43. (in reference to the lack of darkness late at night in Sweden)
"I wonder how they see the fireworks on the 4th of July." -Carol Eikum

44. "I think this fish still has it's guts!" -Kari Kirk

DAY FIVE: Friday, May 24th. Rattvik, Nusnas, & Mora.

45. (Hannah was lying on the bus seats and her head was hanging over. Tyler was walking down the aisle) "That's a bad place for a head!" -Tyler Emmert

46. "Girls lead with your middles; Guys lead with your ends." -Brent Deim

47. "Why does every conversation have to turn into something sectional?" -Heidi Sogge

48. Brent Deim: "Are you kidding? Wade's a brick house!"
Heidi Sogge: "Wade? Come on, Tyler's a house."
Kari Kirk: "Tyler's a warehouse!"

49. (talking on the walkie talkies)
Shaun Thompson: "Ok, Tyler?"
Tyler Emmert: "My name's not Tyler....CODE NAMES! Code name, Shaun, Code name....uh, Red Eagle, code name!"

50. Peter Morrow: "Carol, what did you buy?"
Carol Eikum: "I got a t-shirt, a Dahli Lama horse..."

51. While we went to the Dalarna Horse Store, Leanna Frye stayed on the bus. When asked why she stayed, she said: "I'm not getting off the bus. I'm NOT Swedish. There is no sentiment for me."

52. entire bus: "Stop! Stop!" (Babs was coming)
Annie Probasco: "He knows."
Jean Paul: "I only hear what I like to hear."

53. Waitress: "Finished?"
Josh Pratt: "No, I'm done."

54. (In the swimming pool)
Annie Newton: "If you crack your head open I'll kill you!"
Ricky Frith: (mocking Ann) "If you hit your head and die, I'll make sure you are really dead. If you hit your head and are injured but survive, I will kill you for your stupidity."

55. "I think we mixed up the pills today and took the suck pills. Let's take the anti-suck pills tonight." -Nate Johnson

56. Mr. Sawyer: "I know your brains are muddy..."
Karin: "DId he just say we have dirty minds?"

DAY SIX: Saturday, May 25th. Mora, Roros, & Trondheim.

57. "Why do they call them Norwegian Horses if they are made in Sweden?" -Kari Kirk

58. Tyler Emmert: "Why are you all wearing alto t-shirts today?"
Kari Kirk: "We wanted to. It's not like we are doing an alto service project."
Tyler: "You guys can service me. Er, give me back rubs..."

59. Bethany Johnson: I'm just so sleepy!
Laura Tanberg: "You can lean on me if you want to. I'll give you a back rub."
Bethany: "Can we do back rubs?! Oh, this could be the greatest day of my life!!"

60. "Red bus, red bus. R. R. R is for Rosa Parks. Thank you for letting me sit in the front of the bus." -Maria Wilson

61. (Maria enters the back of the bus behind all the choir robes)
"Wow! This is like your own personal closet only none of these are your garments." -Maria Wilson

62. (Joel Johnson is about to walk into the bathroom.)
Melissa Swigart: "Will you fill this up for Sean? (as she hands him a bottle)"
Joel: "With water?"

63. (Mike tells us the shirt he is wearing came as a compressed shirt in a tiny bag)
"Do you know you caould have packed your bag with just compressed shirts and your bag would have been the size of this purse!" -Bethany Johnson

64. "There was this lady back in the 80's that got her makeup tattooed on her face...pink and blue...you knows how quickly that went out of style in the 90's....yeah, you know she committed suicide!" -Mike Stutzman

65. (as we are about to enter Norway)
"I wonder if they'll have a sign that says 'Argentina Welcomes You' or 'Welcome to Argentina.'" -Joel Johnson

66. Laura Tanberg: "So where are we going to eat anyway?"
Adele Hinson: "Well, there's a pizza box wrapped around that tree. Maybe we could find something on that."

67. "When I gaze at the landscape, I wonder what the houses are thinking. As I gaze at the snow on the mountains, my heart aches for those who have frostbite." -Matt Selvig as Thomas Collins

68. "I was excited to go to Norway until we stopped for lunch. Where's the soul food?" -Maria Wilson

69. (talking about the name of the candy bar, Plopp.) "Maybe when things plopp here they don't plop but go katinga." -Karin

70. Hannah is talking about how upset she was when Tahran licked her face, and Tahran replied, "I like licking."

71. Jon Simpson got pooped on by a bird while walking by the cathedral in Trondheim. "You can't take your poop off." -Tahran Helmberger

72. (seeing patches of white along the Norwegian countryside)
Jason Olson: "Look! They have SNOW here!"
Noelle Nus: "NO...it's lamb."

73. Karin: "What's the main course?"
Brent Deim: "Reindeer."
Joel Johnson: "Like Frosty."

74. (While eating reindeer chunks at dinner, Heidi & Melissa are singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.")
Heidi & Melissa: "You'll go down in history!"
Peter Morrow: "Or my throat!"

75. (Tyler forgot his wallet)
"Good thing their heads are attached, eh?" -Jean Paul

76. When all the guys rushed the woods rather than the bathrooms to do their duty, Mary Ebanks commented, "They have to touch the inevitable."

77. "How far is 7 kilograms?" -Courtney Glenny

78. (talking about how expensive Norwegian sweaters are)
"Maybe I should let my blackness come out and steal one." -Maria Wilson

79. Krista Stocks: "Gracias (pronounced grassy-ass)"
Josh Pratt: "No I don't."

80. (while we all watch the world music competition, and a singer that's dancing around in a Shakira kind of way)
Krista Stocks: "I like her eyes. They're hypnotizing."
Mike Stokes: "I do too, but they're supposed to hypnotize me, not you!"
Josh Pratt: "More like buttmotize!"

81. Elizabeth Hunnicutt: "I probably should just go to bed, but I still want to hang out with people."
Wade Schroeder: "Why don't you just go to bed with people?"

DAY SEVEN: Sunday, May 26. Trondheim.

82. Jon Simpson: "If we keep halving (the bread) we'll never run out."
Kari Kirk: "Like the fish."
Courntey: "Yeah, I felt so bad for you."
Kari: "I was talking about Jesus."

83. (Lucas is walking and trips over a parked bike.)
"Sorry. I learned how to walk in America." -Lucas Kavlie

84. Josh Pratt: "Yeah, it was this great sandwhich shop. You could get a sandwhich and a soda for 39 krone."
Chris Taylor: "Hey, that sounds like a rap!"
Both rapping: "A sandwhich and a soda, for 39 krone..."

85. Sussanah Reinke: "I e-mailed my family and told them about the moose we had for dinner."
Josh Pratt: "We had reindeer..."
Sussanah: "Oh no! Now they're going to think I'm dumb since I told them I felt bad for eating Santa's helpers!"

86. "That's like when I watched 'Annie' after not seeing it for years and I was like, man, Annie is homely!" -Peter Morrow

87. (when seeing dinner's soup) "Oh, they really ARE balls!" -Tahran Helmberger

88. What are we eating?
Waitress: "Lamb balls."
Noelle Nus: "Oh no! I had 30 of those things!"
someone else: "The lamb didn't."

89. Jon Simpson: "I only got 3 hours of sleep last night."
Jill Wohlgemuth: "Why?"
Jon: "Me and Wade stayed up late talking. We were like women in bed."

90. "Hey Karin, wanna ditch out on the concert and go make out?" -Burns

91. "Is Melissa asleep? Should I go sleep with her?" -Mike Stokes

DAY EIGHT: Monday, May 27th. Trondheim, a bunch of ferries, Nordfjordeid.

92. (after eating one of the gummy women from his secret pal)
"I hope my wife has boobs with sugar on them." -Josh Pratt

93. "Ew! Ew! Ew! Two cows doing it!!!" -Kari Kirk

94. "Today I went from Trondheim to Nordfjordeid. I got to ride a ferry. Lucky for me, I didn't have to wear chains." -Maria Wilson

95. (on the phrase "When drunk you may have sex with someone you wouldn't dream of having lunch with.")
"When having lunch, you may get drunk with someone you wouldn't normally have sex with. When having sex, you may have lunch with someone you wouldn't normally get drunk with. When having lunch, you may have sex with someone you wouldn't normally get drunk with." -Seth Doran

96. "I just peed on a ferry, Now it's time to get loaded." -Seth Doran

97. (on sitting in the back seats of the bus with 4 other people) "It would be easier to sit back here if you didn't have arms." -Mr. Sawyer

98. Hillary Koehler: "Hey Heidi, have you seen 'French Kiss,' the movie?"
Heidi: "No."
Ryan Lang: "Yeah, well have you seen French Kiss, the board game?"

99. Josh Swedberg: "Hey! You should take a picture of that car down there with the cross on it."
Hillary: "Should I?"
Josh: "Yeah, what's up with that?"
Hillary: (while looking through camera lens) "There's a casket in it!"

100. (Josh talking about how he reacts when you tickle him.) "It's like I have gay buttons all over my body." -Josh Pratt

101. (talking about putting garbage in the compartment on the back of the bus seat) "Look! It's a wrapper exchange box! You put one in and it gives you another one back." -Josh Pratt

102. "Being in Europe is like walking around with your fly down." -Matthew Haase

103. Host parent: "Breakfast is at three quarters past seven."
Sussanah Reinke: "I want to go running tomorrow. Can you wake me up at 7:45?"

DAY NINE: Tuesday, May 28th. Nordfjordeid & Alesund.

104. "Julia was having a cow because she loves sheep." -Sarah Hamel

105. Maria Wilson: "I'm all about men in suits. What's up with that?"
Mike Stokes: "Water."

106. (Wade's choir robe zipper is sticking up)
Wade: "My zipper is happy."
Kari Kirk: "Mine's depressed."
(Tyler hugs Kari)
Wade: "Trying to get her zipper happy?"

107. "Excuse me, I have this bottle full of spray. Spray of water. Someone please come get it because my muscles are just not strong enough." -Matt Selvig as Tom Collins

108. "I also have this bottle of nasal spray. It's a little dented because Chris sat on it and it left a slight bruise on his left cheek." -Matt Selvig as Tom Collins

109. (Dan has cool pops)
Melissa Swigart: "ooh, what are those?"
Dan Fethkenher: "These are lime balls. Lime-flavored balls. Like lamb balls, but lime balls."

110. (looking at view-finder on top of camera)
Melissa Swigart: "That's one of those undercover cameras...under the table..."
Matt Selvig: "Under the skirt..."

111. Melissa Swigart: "Hey, you look cute!"
Amelia Eskelson: "Thanks, I'm not wearing a bra."

112. "They told us Norway would be our favorite place, but we're not sure about that yet." -Mr. Sawyer to our Norwegian audience

113. Sarah Hamel: "Oh, that's my APS camera I'm pretty sure."
Karin: "Your atheist camera?"

DAY TEN: Wednesday, May 29th. Alesund & Bergen.

114. "Everything here sounds Norwegian." -Becky Koppelman

115. "I think they mix their breeds of fruit here." -Becky Koppelman

116. Babs: "No, we're not just sitting here chatting. Dan Doran forgot his pants so the other bus went back to the hotel."
Seth Doran: "Did my dad board the bus without pants? He keeps forgetting to wear pants."

117. "Black, Asian, Black, Asian. BLackasian. I've got the same body as everybody else. When I drink a lot of water I have to use the bathroom. I get to use the same bathroom as black and white. But there are times when I must wait in line with 85 million people. Those are the times I wish i had a seperate bathroom of my own." -Maria Wilson

118. "Brent was telling me about the immensity of my humor and I told him I got it from my mom. She was immense....her HUMOR was..." -Mr. Sawyer

119. (Mike is coughing)
"Roy! Be careful...Chris already lost his lungs at the church back there. I mean, they were just lying there." -Mr. Sawyer

120. We drove through Nordfjordeid on our way to Bergen. We pass the church we had sung at.
"Did we forget something?" -Courtney Glenny

121. while on the ferry, as it rocks back and forth, moved by the big waves, thinking he's talking about Dramamine....
"Anyone want any Immodium?" -Dr. Huffman

122. (about to play football with a bunch of Norwegian kids, they try to figure out how to split up the teams.)
"How about Americans against the foreigners?" -Matt Selvig

123. Kari Kirk: "Is this chicken?"
Cook: "No, it's not chicken. It's meat."

124. (when going up the cable car up the mountain)
Sussanah Reinke: "Oh, look at that park. It's so pretty; I just want to go down there...what are the little squares?"
Erin Black: "Sussanah, that's a cemetary."

DAY ELEVEN: Thursday, May 30th. Bergen.

125. Tour guide: "Did you study much Norwegian history before your trip?"
Seth Doran: "We tried to, but everything burned down."

126. Matt Selvig: "What's the suicide rate here?"
Deb Selvig: "They don't know because all the bodies burn..."

127. Tour guide: "And there they have edible buns."
Seth Doran: "Oh good! Edible buns! I'm sick of all those non-edible buns."

128. someone asks where the picture is of the national something-or-other.
"Where's the picture of my national girlfriend?" -Jason Olson

129. Jean Paul: "It was a pleasure for me to show you your city."
Kari, the tour guide: "It was a pleasure for me to have a bus driver who knows everything."

130. Aaron White: "Where's your BMW pin?"
Mr. Sawyer: "It's at home in the shop."

131. Karin: "I wanna know what he (Christian) looks like."
Leanna Frye: "He look-a-like-a-man."

132. Annie Newton: "Does he play basketball? All black people play basketball. I'm ignorant."
Leanna Frye: "Oh, you're one of THOSE people....all black people probably DO play basketball! All the ones I know do!"

133. (singing) "Great Day! God's gonna burn down Bergen's walls." -Brian Haase

DAY TWELVE: Friday, May 31st. Bergen, boat, trains, Flam, Geilo.

134. "There's a park you guys are probably going to go to in Oslo which I think you will like...if you like nudity." -Joe Lianes

135. (Babs is calling off the rooming list.)
Babs: "...Lang and Pratt, 55. Doran and Daniel..."
Seth Doran: "That's my dad. His first and last name get to stay in the same room together."

136. (while watching "Spaceballs" on TV)
Josh Pratt: "Look! They have black butts!"
Kari Kirk: "They have black butt cheeks!"
Maria Wilson: "Hey, what's wrong with black butt cheeks?!"

DAY THIRTEEN: Saturday, June 1st. Geilo & Kongsberg.

137. Tyler Emmert: "Stokes, if you could make out wiht anyone in the world would it be Britney Spears?"
Mike Stokes: "Well, she is the best of the best, and she has lots of money."
Karin: "Money doesn't matter when it comes to making out."
Kari Kirk: "Unless she pays you for it and that's called something else."

DAY FOURTEEN: Sunday, June 2nd. Kongsberg & Oslo

138. Babs: "If I were you I wouldn't leave my valuables on the bus (when we were about to get off the bus to find lunch). The bus drivers have to eat too."
Seth Doran: "Don't leave any valuables on the bus or the bus drivers will eat it."

139. "Look, there's my football and it's little friend, Nate Johnson." -Seth Doran

140. "What if there really is another world?" Mike Stokes asks as he looks in the mirror at his reflection

141. Jon Henderson: "I guess I'm not a Christian."
Carsten Christiansen: "Why's that?"
Jon: "I never cry for our choir concerts."
Courtney Glenny: "That means that I'm an atheist."

142. Jill Wohlgemuth gets on the bus and looks for a seat. "I'll sit by anybody." Then she looks at Greg Johnson and asks, "Do you want to sit by yourself?"

143. Wes Burnham to his seatmate Todd Hansen with headphones: "Most of the stuff on the radio is noise or glorified hog calls."
Todd: "That would be what this is." while pointing to his CD player.

DAY FIFTEEN: Monday, June 3rd. Oslo.

144. (our tour guide tells us about her 18-year-old son who will soon finish school and go to the states)
"He hasn't been to the States before, but he was made in the USA." -Tourguide Ellen

145. (at the sculpture garden) "It's going to be quite different. They're all stark naked but get used to it and come with me." -Ellen

146. Wade Schroeder: "What are you doing?"
Hannah Nelson: "Walking like the guards."
Wade: "They can shoot you, ya know."
Hannah: "Well if it's God's timing..."

147. Courtney Glenny: "I want to get rid of my choir shoes; they're so ugly!"
Emily Schmeiss: "You can burn them. I've got matches. You can be a pyro like me."
Courtney: "Don't you mean cairo?"
Emily: "No, that's in Egypt."

148. (Aaron and Sussanah are walking along and hear Elton John's "Betty and the Jets")
Aaron Norman: "Name the artist of this song."
Sussanah: "Uh, I don't know...The Mama's and the Papa's?"

149. Karin: "We're gonna get back and there will be all this stuff we missed out on cuz we're in Europe. We don't watch the news because we're too busy all the time."
Melissa Swigart: "And we wouldn't be able to understand it even if we did."

150. Karin: "I've been writing in this thing since I was 17."
Melissa Swigart: "In that same book?"

151. (a homeless woman comes over to our group speaking in Norwegian and holding her hand out)
"Need a light? I've got a lighter; I use it for my hair." -Maria Wilson

152. (Throughout tour, everytime we saw sheep or goats outside the bus) "I saw a lamb born once!" -Heidi Sogge

DAY SIXTEEN: Tuesday, May 4th. Oslo.

153. (a random Norwegian approaches Karin and speaks Norwegian to her)
"Next time say 'Hey Brian' and I'll say, 'Excuse me sir, we don't speak Norwegian, and please step away from the girl.'" -Brian Haase

154. (Mr. Sawyer walks right into a table) "I'm sorry." -Mr. Sawyer

155. (Gary Eikum is about to take a photo) "Does this thing flash automatically?"
Mr. Sawyer: "Well, WE can."

156. (Norwegian stranger on the street speaks Norwegian to Seth) "Sorry, I don't speak English." -Seth Doran

157. (Mike walks into a used bookstore, looking for a book on Norway) "Do you have any Norwegian books?" -Mike Stutzman

DAY SEVENTEEN: Wednesday, May 5th. Oslo, Reykjavik, & Minneapolis.

158. "I smell so bad! I kinda like it." -Bethany Johnson

159. (Some people still hadn't brought their robes)
Mr. Sawyer: "Here comes two more."
Ben Hagenbuch: "Great! That's all I need. They better be 48 and 54."
Lucas Kavlie: "And oh boy if they're not I wonder whost they could be."

160. Jon Henderson: "What if we each eat from opposite ends and meet in the middle and kiss (while eating a hot dog)?"
Julia Engen: "I guess we could if you want me to VOMIT."

161. (talking about deodorant)
Josh Swedberg: "The dude put it on his neck! He said 'It's just like wearing cologne.'"

162. (while walking in the airport) "Yuck! I just got a wiff of the bathroom...I'm so tired of smelling other peoples @#$%!" -Heidi Sogge

163. Ricky looks at Liz Perry and then turns to Carsten, Henderson, and Burns, and he says, "She has never even seen a Star Wars movie! Wait...she's seen one...but she doesn't know who John Williams is. She also hasn't seen any Star Trek movie, or even The Matrix!"
Courtney: "Well, all she needs is a good boyfriend."
(Ricky was talking about CARRIE. not Liz!)

164. "Six hours? That's like half a day!" -Chris Janssen

165. Carol Eikum: "Ah, one 4th of a geezer here."
Jon Henderson: "I'm all the geezer you need."

No comments: