While I was in
Eric, my cousin
Marlies, his wife
Kristin, 16 (now 21)
Stephen, 14 (now 19)
Daniel, 10 (now 15)
**note: most of these quotes will only make the Ernst family members laugh. ok, maybe just me and kristin. so if you don't find them funny, that's ok. just read some other quotes. :-D but if you want, go ahead and give them a try...
**note: i was in search of Pez for my friend john rahn. kristin kept calling Pez "pecs." also, the whole time i was there kristin referred to a pen as a knife in several occasions, and stephen was in a beatles phase.
* "I don't want to learn anything I don't already know." -Kristin
* "Kristin's got to study for her alergy exam." -Daniel (he meant algebra)
* "Rachel's going out with Osvaldo's boyfriend." -Kristin
* "What about the pecs?" -Kristin
* "Was Hitler a benevolent dictator?" -Stephen
* "I made a BLT without the bacon or tomato." -Stephen
* "I asked my class and none of them ever heard of pecs." -Kristin
* "Pantyhose aren't sick. It's just fuzz you put on your legs." -Daniel
* "See you in the napkin." -Kristin
* "This tastes like an old grandma's armpit. (bad soup)" -Karin
* "My algebra teacher knew what pecs where!" -Kristin
* "Don't make me laugh or I'll get a study ache (i meant stomach)." -Karin
* "Oh, is that that one song, Strawberry Hills?" -Daniel
* "Go kriss Kistin." -Karin
* "Climbing on your butt is good traction." -Stephen
* "People must think I have an attractive rear." -Stephen
* "Ride on the right side of a horse." -Stephen
* "What's the red side of a horse?" -Daniel
* "Baily dasis." -Karin
* "She's his husband." -Kristin
* "Miss
* (commenting on the hole in her jeans)
Eric: "Kristin, did you know you have a hole in your butt?"
Kristin: "I always have."
* "Freshly squeezed Motts orange juice." -Stephen
* "Twisting my ankle would be the worst thing that could happen. That and dying." -Karin
* "My parents can't figure out where I came from." -Kristin
* "I'm not gonna marry someone until I know they're the right people." -Kristin
* "Ice cream and corn are not the same!" -Stephen
* "Face it, people in
* "I pinch it because it's nice and soft (referring to Stephen's rear)." -Kristin
* "Oliver has his clothes off." -Kristin's interpretation of what was funny about "Oliver Clothesoff."
* (commenting on the very hard beach volleyball we were playing with at the embassy) "I bet this is especially hard for the marines. First they probably freeze their hands before they play." -Mark Vergara
* Daniel: "Strawberry Hills forever."
Stephen: "Daniel! That isn't funny anymore. That's so old!"
Karin: "That was like last year."
Daniel: "No! It was this year!"
* (standing next to the little space heater)
"I've got to warm up by the fire." -Kristin
* "I'm tired of walking around with my feet on!" -Kristin
* "We can drink from our private." -Kristin
* "I can lock everyone out and no one can get in." -Kristin
* "Grey people have sharper vision." -Kristin
* "Do black people get offended by white bread?" -Stephen
* "Do they have bathrooms at this hotel, just in case I want to go?" -Daniel
* Stephen: "Daniel, if they tried to rob the car they'd try to shoot you too."
Daniel: "NO, I'd just duck."
* "I'll carry your souverines." -Daniel
* (Kristin goes to the wrong hotel room) "I went to the wrong man's apartment."
* "Darn, I forgot my knife." -Kristin
* Karin: "I could read your mind."
Kristin: "And you read mine."
* "Why do we have to eat people when we see?" -Kristin
* "They had step in the opening ceremonies of the aerobics (meant olympics)." -Becky
* Karin: "How many hands do you use?"
Kristin: "As many as you want."
* "Kristin, you'd be a good retard teacher." -Stephen
* (while playing kick the can) "I'm not sure if it's Charlie or a hole in the wall." Josh Johnson
* "I found a staple in the gorp!" -Charlie
* "I'll be my own body guard. I'd take a bullet for myself. 'I just saved the President's life! Hey, I am the President!'" -Jon Belen
* "Can you give me the knife?" -Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment