Steve: my dad.
Andy & Eric : my brothers.
Kathy : my mom.
Tim, Jennifer, Kaitlyn : my cousins.
Bill : my uncle.
Eric, Kristin, Stephen : my cousins.
’97
“I may look like an idiot, but I’m really not one.” -Eric Pedersen
“What is the most popular cake in China?” –Kristin
“I think I’m about 5’10’’.” (he’s 4’10”)-Eric Pedersen
“I know what you’re giving your speech on! ‘How I survived chromosome damage.’” –(to Eric) Dad
Mom: “Why are you a vegetarian?”
Kris List: “I don’t like dead things.”
Eric Pedersen: “What? Do you eat them alive?”
Eric Pedersen: “My first word was chunky.”
Mom: “No it wasn’t! It was mama.”
Eric: “Yeah, but I wish it was chunky.”
Andy : “You’re a fagot!”
Eric: “No! I’m not a bundle of sticks!”
Andy: “What?”
Eric: “That’s what it says in the dictionary. You bundle of sticks!”
Mom: “Where’s Andy?”
Eric: “I threw him away in the garbage.”
Mom: “Look how nice. You two are getting along!”
Eric: “Go eat cheese!”
“My parents house will never be my home again…unless I get paralyzed before I’m married.” –Kristin
(holds open the gas tank cover) “This is where they put the bugs.” –Kaitlyn (age…3?)
“Ha! We got some illegal sparklers.” –Mom
“They’d name them sandwiches, except you can’t name shows sandwiches, because that’s already taken.” –Jen
“If you got caught with illegal sparklers would you blame it on your dog sparky?” –Jen
“Rubbing alcohol, or like your dad says, ‘here, take a sip of this beer.’?” –Tim
(talking about when Kristin cut off the tip of her thumb on the cheese grater…)
“That would be cool! Keep it in your pocket, like, ‘here’s my thumb’.” –Tim
“’Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Mount Giliead.’ Great pick up line! I’m gonna use that one!” –Tim (talking about Song of Solomon)
12-25-97 Dad: “You know you’re getting old when other people have to pick food off your shirt.”
Eric E: “It’s even worse when they have to wipe your mouth off.”
Bill: “I know something that’s even worse than that…”
12-25-97 Bill : “The category is ‘forms of birth control.’”
Eric E: “Do you think you know them well enough?”
Dad: “We know all but three (has 3 children…).”
12-25-97 Bill: “The category is ‘occupations that begin with “P”’
Stephen : “Personnel department!”
1-1-98 Karin: “The second night 12 more kids got saved.”
Eric: “Why? What were you doing that was dangerous?”
2-20-98 Karin: “Phil Hartman died?”
Mom: “Yeah, his wife killed him. First she killed herself; then she killed him.”
2-21-98 “Good thing God didn’t freeze us in the seventh grade. We’d all go insane and kill each other.” –Dad
7-22-98 “I had a dream once that my pillow was buzzing, so I hit it and kept hitting it, and then I turned my alarm off.” –Andy
11-26-98 (Eric is playing with his yo-yo)
“Oh! Is that called ‘walk the cat’?” –Kristin
12-25-98 “They’re the epitome of German clean. They keep their remote control in a plastic ziplock bag.” –Kristin
11-23-00 Karin: “Can someone pass me the butter please?”
Bill: “Overhand or underhand?”
2-12-01 “You should know some basic car stuff, otherwise they could say ‘you need to get your procrastinator fixed’ and you wouldn’t know any better.” –Mom
7-12-01 “I thought about titling my sermon, ‘What Does Hell Look Like?’ but then I realized that under it in the newspaper it would say ‘Pastor Pedersen preaching.’” –Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment