* Karin: "He asked me to go skiing with him...I didn't want to."
Matt Ashworth: "And you were like, 'No thanks, too many famous people
running into trees lately."
* "I know. People have called me Ley, Lee, Leah. Oh wait a minute. My name
IS Leah!" -Leah Archer
* "Well a well a well a huh. Tell me more, tell me more, like did you have a
deep intellectual conversation..." -Leah Archer
* (the guys are playing with the girls hair. searching for the term "french
braid"...) "Should I french it?" -Matt Ashworth
* "My inner child is a juvenile delinquent. I need a new one. I'm giving
mine up for adoption." -Matt Ashworth
* "I don't believe in messes, but my parents do. After all, they had me."
-Matt Ashworth
* (talking about 'Ole' the gnome statue in our garden)
Hana Leitzke: "Is he German? He's a gnome."
Karin: "Actually, he's Norwegian."
Matt Ashworth: "Actually, he's porelain."
* (talking to someone who knows some sign language) "If they locked you in a
house of deaf people, do you think you could manage?" -Josh Anderson
* (while playing basketball)
Randy Ertman: "Let's play shirts and skins."
"No way! We have girls on our team!" -anonymous
* Cory Testroote: "I'm gonna name my dog D-O-G."
Matt Ashworth: "Why?"
Cory: "Spell it!"
Matt Ashworth: "D-I-O-G-I?"
* Jamie Ramaker: "Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater."
Leah Archer: "Pants on fire!"
* (everyone suspects i'm cheating) "Can I get you some pie...some PUMPKIN
pie?" -Leah Archer
* "I'm a jerk, but I'm a compassionate jerk." -Matt Ashworth
* "Matt goes through 4 packs a day...that sounds bad...I mean GUM." -Brett
Ashworth
[B]
* "God has richly breast me with friends." -Katie Bain
* "I want to get to know his basic inner cubicles." -Katie Bain
* "Life is a cutie." -Katie Bain
* "Life is a weirdo." -Katie Bain
* "I hate to change the subject, but why is it that everything is made in
* "That was an officer...I waved at him...we were jaywalking!" -Katie Bain
[D]
* Karin asks about the show "Alf": "Why don't they show reruns of that on TV
anymore?"
Jon Droppers: "They can't because of nudity. Alf never wore pants."
* "Have you ever seen someone tan at night?" -Jon Droppers
* "You shouldn't lust after my jokes." -Jon Droppers
* "These are submarine pants. They're so I'm disguised under water."
-Jon Droppers
* someone: "Ya know he's gay..."
"Did he come out of the closet yet? It must have been a pretty big closet if
he's fat." -Jon Droppers
* Karin: "I bought a candle for him cuz I felt sorry."
Jon Droppers: "Why? So he can light it and set the mood before bed?"
* "Or if you run out of underwear you can use a sock." -Jon Droppers
* "Don't have sex. It leads to dancing." -Rachel Kalk
* Rachel Kalk: "Fu, as in 'I pity da fu.'"
Karin: "Like Kung Fu?"
Rachel: "F-U."
Jon Droppers: "Settle down Rachel, there's no need for such anger. That's
not appropriate."
* "Did someone step in dog crap? Cuz it's starting to smell like BS around
here. Wait, that can't be. Dogs aren't bulls." -Jon Droppers
[E]
* "They must have thought I was either Mr. or Mrs.
* Randy: "What are other terms used for "sex."
someone: "making love."
"Making love. We're going to stop right there because that's what I was
looking for." -Randy Ertman
* "Pillows don't make good mates." -Randy Ertman
* (talking about the difference between liking something, and liking to do
something, Randy comes up with this ingenius example)
"You might like wildflowers and crickets, but do you enjoy DOING crickets?"
-Randy Ertman
* Jeremy Sandee: "You know a lot about buying gas."
Randy Ertman: "I don't even know who Brian Gas is!"
* Karin: "Were you wearing a 2-piece swimsuit?"
Ezster: "No."
Randy Ertman: "Which piece weren't you wearing?"
* Randy sits there holding his plate that contains his lunch.
Randy Ertman: "Josh (
have felt like something was bumping you?"
Josh: "Was it your sloppy joe?"
Randy: "No, it was my face!"
* "Every day we're going to wake up, see Steph, and start sinning." -Randy
Ertman
[H]
* "He had a complete lack of coherent thought patterns." -Ben Hazen
* "I got pulled over by a cop for going 17 miles over the speed limit but I
got out of it because I'm such a nice, good guy...and because I cried."
-Shawn Heuver
* "I would worry about lice if you see your hat crawl across the room."
-Jim Hesselink
[K]
* Randy Ertman: "John! You left us early from work."
John Kislewski: "I needed to supervise."
Randy: "In the shower?"
Johnny K: "I'd rather be supervising myself in the shower than you
supervising me in the shower!"
* "I can't stand sitting down anymore." -Christian Kramer
* Randy Ertman: "You are the minority."
Adam Koene: "I'm white!"
* "I thought hotels came with matches." -Rachel Kalk
* Karin: "Andy, stand next to Katie. Yeah, you'd make a pretty good couple."
Adam Koene: "What's your shoe size? Yeah, you'd make a good couple. How
much do you weigh? You'd make a pretty good couple."
* (at a party. only a few people there.)
Kate Kammerzelt: "Where is everyone?"
Adam Koene: "Arby's. Roastbeef is on sale."
* "Is the Voodoo Glowskulls Christian music?" -Kate Kammerzelt
* "Brian, make your own decision! Let's go out for ice cream." -Rachel Kalk
* Karin: "He has some weird religion."
Kate Kammerzelt: "Who cares about his relatives?"
* "I love you Matt...and all your clothes." -Kate Kammerzelt
* "This is a hot story! Shadrach, Mechack, and Abendigo (A-ben-DEE-go) are
thrown into a furnace! HOT story!" -Adam Koene
* (on being rich vs. having friends and what is happiness)
"What I learned today is that if we all can be friends and they see that
we're friends then we all can be friends...until I'm poor and they all
desert me." -Adam Koene
* "'Wealth brings many friends but a poor man's friend deserts him.' Guess I
need to get a couple more jobs." -Adam Koene
* Kate Kammerzelt: (on using the mortar) "What do I do?"
Sam Weedman: "Just fill in any crack you see."
(Sam's pants are starting to droop)
Kate: "Even your butt crack?"
* "I'm putting on SPF 8, and I put on SPF 30 this morning. Does that mean
I'm wearing SPF 38?" -Kate Kammerzelt
[L]
* (while watching the movie "Sargent Bilko")
Matt Ashworth: "Would you marry him?"
Hana Leitzke: "I don't even know him!"
* "The wheels on the bus go round and round...in the van Randy goes blah
blah blah." -Josh Lensmire
* "I have my parents wrapped around my middle finger." (she meant little)
-Kris List
* "You have a nice tan. Is it fake?" -Krist List
* ("Dogs die everytime they eat chocolate")
Karin: "Everytime I give
Hana Leitzke: "Don't cats only have 9 lives?"
* Heidi Leitzke: "They call you Ra?"
Brian Ramaker: "Yeah."
Heidi: "I like how some people call you 'B'."
Brian: "Just don't put the two together."
Heidi: "Ra B? B Ra? Oh! Bra!"
* (on her sister trying to practice her German while in
"She tried speaking German, but they could tell it was an English accent
and spoke Spanish." -Kris List
* (we're trying to figure out who pranked us and jacked up our cars) "Hi
Jeremy, this is Kris List. Do you know who got a jack for Christmas?"
* "Everybody opens the door when my pants are down!" -Heidi Leitzke
* "Brett, pull my tongue (she means of her shoe. He pulls her TONGUE!)"
-Kris List
* "Duh! No matter who I marry my kids will be good looking!" -Heidi Leitzke
* "Hana, everyone's butts are different sizes, but we all wipe the same
amount of space." -Heidi leitzke
* Terri Soerens: "Does the dog speak English or Spanish?"
Hana Leitzke: "The dog doesn't speak!"
* Hana Leitzke comments on our Ecuadorian hotel room: "They only gave us two
cups, and there's three beds. yet they gave us five towels!
* "Do you know how long gum stays in your stomach? Seven years! That's like
the shelf-life of a twinkie!" -Jon Luecke
[N]
"Nice pick up line- 'Excuse me, do you happen to know my phone number?'"
-Michelle Nonhof
* "I was so scared I felt like my heart was gonna pop out of my butt!"
-Michelle Nonhof
[P]
* "I wanna marry someone who's rich; not because he's rich, but because he
can buy me cool animals." -Amber Pattison
[R]
* "It's Attractabunch cologne. It attracts all the girls. They just flock to
me." -Brian Ramaker
* "Don't look at my baby pictures! I'm only kissing dogs!" -Sarah Rehm
* "Dipsmack! You're not even worthy of being the person who gets to smack
the dip!" -Sarah Rehm
[S]
* "They see this so often that they've probably memorized 911!" -Jeremy
Sandee
* Liz, why did you like Josh Vinson?
"He was just there." -Liz Swedberg
* "I've been tanning. Gee, I have a tan line somewhere...maybe I'll just
moon you." -Sheila Schleicher
* "I got a q-tip that stood for purity, but I lost it." -Sheila Schleicher
* "I'm not heavy, just muscular." -Jeremy Sandee
* Matt Ashworth: "I base all my reltionships on sex."
Scott Schwinn: "You'll be doin' a lot of dreaming!"
* Kevin Ramaker: "Oh, cool! The bonfire is like a blue glow."
Katie Bain: "Wow! How did you do that Randy? It's a white glow."
Jeremy Sandee: "Oh great! Now we're all gonna die from chemical poisoning.
* Kate Kammerzelt: "Where did you get those jeans?"
Eva Soerens: "My closet."
*
Sheila Schleicher: "That's not a good record!"
* (Jeremy discussing happenings at his job as a waiter at pizza hut)
"I helped out with an engagement tonight. Can you imagine telling people,
'We got engaged over a large hand-tossed peperroni lovers'." -Jeremy Sandee
* Heather Van Ness: "Karin's putting lip balm on."
Alyssa Seiferth: "She's blowing up her lips?"
* Dave Justice: "Do not use the water to brush your teeth (we are in
Jeremy Sandee: "Ya can't brush your teeth or you'll get the runs for the
week!"
* "Gotta load my hotdog with onions since the wife's not around." -Scott
Schwinn
* "That's a personal thing between Josh, Mel, and Trudy." -Jeremy Sandee
* "I never realized how much I used the word 'situation' until I realized
it." -Mel Schelk
* Heather Van Ness: "I'm so sad. I don't have any quotes in the quotebook
this time."
Mel Schelk: "I'm so sad I don't have a boyfriend. I have plenty of quotes in
the quotebook, but I don't have a boyfriend."
* "Jimi Hendrix? He's alive! He's living with Janis Joplin and Elvis Presley
in an apartment." -Brian Slimmer
* Karin: "Are you one of those people that wherever you go you know
someone?"
Brian Slimmer: "Yeah, everytime I go to Blockbuster I see someone I used to
go out with!"
[V]
* (discussing the results of his survey on girls and if they wear their bras
to bed)
"They answered yes, no, and in between." -Josh Vinson
* Josh Lensmire: "On Valentine's Day I got a cookie in gym class that said
'Secret Admirer.'"
Heather Van Ness: "Who was it from?"
* "I never shave! I can braid my leg hair!" -Heather Van Ness
* "Motorcycle [driver's test]? Where would the driving exam tester sit?
Behind them? 'Can I just slide my arms around your waist?" -Heather Van Ness
* Randy Ertman: "There's a big difference between me and Rachel."
Heather Van Ness: "Yeah! You're a boy and she's a girl."
* Karin: "Wow that's expensive!"
Heather Van Ness: "Prices may vary at all participating locations."
* "It tastes like banana bread without the bread." -Heather Van Ness
*"Hasta lazanga! Don't get any on ya!" -Heather Van Ness
(later Scott replies: "Hasta manana. Don't step on my lazanga!")
* Lisa Tupper: "Don't you like this song?"
Heather Van Ness: "What? 'Only the Lonely'?"
Lisa: "Can play."
Heather: "Oh, I thought she said, 'get laid.'"
[W]
* "Dave Justice: "Branson has a population of 4,000, but there are 22,500
motel rooms!"
Sam Weedman: "Is it a tourist colony?"
* "I am going to be a grandma and grandpa that holds hands." -Sam Weedman
* "I wonder if morter has anything to do with a mortician?" -Travis
No comments:
Post a Comment